Model profile:

I'm the apple of my daddy's eyes. So you better take care of me. But when he's not home...well...then I turn on my camera and enjoy life the way I most like it!
What turns me On:

A dinner, some candles, sweet lights and a strong man who cares about me and my soul.
What turns me Off:

People who stink.
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 18-21, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Anal, Avarage, Bisexual, Blonde hair, Deepthroat, Dildo, Fetish, Girls, Girls, Green eyes, High Heels, Long hair, New, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Shaved, Smoking, Socks, Stockings, Strapon, White

..............................click here.................................

About Me: 
mmmmm...kissess on my neck , breasts , bellly...im your litle kitty who will purrrrrr to your licking ;p~~~It turn me on to know what ticle u fancy;p~
Why my chat room?:
SEXY HOT KINKY BUSTY BABE THAT LOVES TO GET WILD AND NASTY WITH YOU , WANNA FEEL URE HARD THROBBING ???? so BETER CUM IN AND FIND OUT....
Fantasies:
SEXY HOT KINKY BUSTY BABE THAT LOVES TO GET WILD AND NASTY WITH YOU , WANNA FEEL URE HARD THROBBING ???? so BETER CUM IN AND FIND OUT....
Turn ons:
sexy talks, relax sexy music, party
Turn offs:
evil, rude people

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu